Worm Bin Fast Start Biology Mix is hands down the best thing you can add to your brand new worm bin. Get your worm bin off to a fast start by directly adding the necessary micro biology directly to your worm bin!
Why Add Worm Bin Fast Start Biology Mix?
- Worms are just like any other animal or person. When they are placed in an environment that is new and unfamiliar, they tend to want to leave and try to get back to the comfort of home.
Can you blame them? Don’t you feel more comfortable when you can be at home with your food, your things, and your bed?
- One of the best ways to make them feel at home right away is to add some of their natural habitat into their new home. The best case is when this is done a week or two before your worms arrive, but at a minimum Fast Start Biology Mix should be added at the same time as you add the worms.
Worms settle in much faster when they have a little bit of “home” at their new place of living.
- Composting worms main diet is actually the bacteria in a bin. It’s this bacteria that does the majority of the break down of material inside your worm bin. Bacteria eats the food then worms eat the bacteria….what a beautiful cycle!
What Is It?
Our Worm Bin Fast Start Biology Mix is just what it sounds like. It is a mixture of all the ingredients and biology that are present in our worm bins. Don’t worry we remove any rotting foods so you only get the good stuff!
- Processed and Semi Processed Royal Worm Bedding (holds tons of active microbiology)
- Humic Material (Humus)
- Semi Processed Cardboard Shreds
- Baby Worms
(We do try to remove any visible worms before shipping to avoid deaths, however there are usually some babies that go unseen before shipping)
**Remember, the goal here is not to be selling worms or cocoons in the mix. The goal is to be selling the biology that will get YOUR vermicomposting journey and bin off to a fast start**