Brown Thumb Green Thumb is a gardening book that teaches you how to understand nature in order to grow amazing plants. Nature will show you how!
What’s in The Book?
- Introduction – You Need To Grow Something and NOW!
- Chapter 1 – The Plant Cycle (if you don’t’ understand it, you can’t fix it)
- Chapter 2 – Discovering Soil
What is Dirt?
What is Soil?
- Chapter 3 – How Soil Works
Plant & Soil Relationships
The Food Chain
How to “Wake Up” Dirt
How Nature Creates Soil
- Chapter 4 – Minerals
Synthetic Chemical Affects
What Minerals Do Plants Need?
My Two Favorite Minerals
Other Important Minerals/Nutrients
What the heck is NPK anyway? Is it Relevant?
Beneficial Mineral Sources
Dealing with Nutrient Deficiencies
- Chapter 5 – Photosynthesis Explained
How plants produce Chlorophyll
The Calvin Cycle
What do Plants Do with the Freshly Produced Chlorophyll?
What Do Plants Do at Night?
Do Plants Breathe Like Humans?
- Chapter 6 – Understanding Light
Rediscovering the Light Spectrum
Do Plants Absorb Green Light?
Dispelling the Green Light Myth
LED Efficiency vs Free Sunlight
- Chapter 7 – Understanding Natural Growth Mediums
Learn How I Do It
Why Carbon is So Important
Why Natural Carbon is All You Need
The Best Container to Grow in
Natural Growth Mediums to Use
- Chapter 8 – Compost Tea, and Tea Extracts
- Chapter 9 – Choosing Seeds, Plots, & Planting
- Chapter 10 – My Recipe Mix and Methodology
My Composting Methods
My Soil Mix Recipe for Everything
How I Brew Aerated Worm Tea
My Food Storage
- Chapter 11 – Gardening Tips and Advice
You might Not Be doing Anything Wrong!
Challenges We All Face
A Word of Encouragement!
- Chapter 12 – Meet My Peers